RV Insurance – It’s More Than a Vehicle, It’s a Lifestyle!
Not many people want the hassle of organizing a flight, hotel room and restaurants along the way. You’ve got an RV which means you can just pick up and go! Fortunately for you, Nutu Insurance offers specialized RV insurance to go along with you.
RV enthusiast encounter unique situations while out on the road. With that in mind, talk to you Nutu Insurance agent today about specialized coverages such as:
- Total Loss Replacement – provides you with a new, comparably-equipped RV if your RV is totaled within its first few years.
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask about what options are available for you today.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site. Ask your agent about policy limits.
- Emergency Expense coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss. Coverage options vary, so ask your agent what option is best for you.
- No Windshield Deductible – Zero glass deductible available through some companies.
Get Out on the Road and Enjoy the World of RVing!
Nutu Insurance offers coverage for recreational vehicles including Type A motorhomes, Type B motorhomes, and Type C motorhomes, as well as sport utility recreational vehicles.
Nutu Insurance also offers insurance coverage for towable RVs, including: travel trailers, fifth-wheel travel trailers, travel trailers with expandable ends, folding camper trailers and truck campers.