In need of an Insurance Policy for Residential Care Facility Insurance (RCFE) in California?

Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE), commonly known by other names such as Adult Family Homes, Assisted Living Facilities and more provide assistance, protection, guidance with daily living activities such as hygiene, eating and general care.  Depending on the facility, other services may be available. If you own a Residential Care Facility in California, call Daniel Nutu for a specialized insurance quote. Daniel offers several companies who have specialized insurance policies that can help you determine exactly what insurance coverage you need to run your RCFE.

Call Daniel Nutu today: 425-453-8373 or fill out an application below

Request a Quote 300




0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *